Saturday November 19 2005 - 05:43
After a month we finally accumulated an amount of no less than six projects to add to our community. And they are quite nice too!
- Shopping was never more fun than at Polly's.
- On the industrial side things are getting better around here. An very big welcome to the airplant, protecting the atmosphere.
- This project owner also added a really great performance tuning shop for all those hot rod owners out there.
- Archeologists discovered an Ancient sanctuary in Lake sunrise. Very nice for our tourism I say!
-The rockers at the Korn concert should feel the heat rising as a large red dragon installed a nice comfy magmalake (!)
- From the looks of it, things will turn hot in the east of West End where a bunch of rebels are engaging a large military base. We'll have to keep an eye on that.